Apopka’s Best Homestyle Breakfast restaurant, Argos Family Diner, Argos Family Diner reviews, Best Apopka restaurant, Best breakfast and brunch restaurants in Apopka Florida, Best breakfast in Apopka, Best breakfast in Orlando, Best breakfast restaurant Apopka, Breakfast Brunch lunch restaurants in Apopka Florida, Favorite Apopka dining
They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach! While that may not always be true, these recipes are sure to make Dad feel loved and leave a smile on your family’s face.
- Summer Steak – With only 3 ingredients this steak is something everyone can get behind – even the cook!
- Grilled Brats with Corn on the Cob – I know if my husband was home this one would be a hit in our home. Super simple, and very flavorful!
- Crock-Pot Chili Lime Chicken Wings – If you have plans on Father’s Day you can throw these in the crock pot and come home to a delicious and tasty meal!
- Colossal Cheeseburger – One giant burger for the whole family? This one will be gone before you can put it on the table!
- BBQ Chicken Tacos – Nothing like mixing two flavors to make one flavorful dinner!
- Stuffed Pork Chops with Balsamic and Onions – Paired with asparagus or green beans this recipe is a winner!
- Beef & Peppers – Another easy and awesome crockpot meal. The flavors from this will put a smile on Dad’s face!
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken – If your Dad likes his meat sweet this recipe is for him!
- Honey Pecan Pork Cutlets – The glaze on these is out of the world – Just like Dad!
- Bacon Fudge – I may be a little too excited about this one! Bacon and Fudge together as one! Yum!
- Chocolate Pudding Oreo Pie – This is an easy recipe that your kids can help you make and it only has 4 ingredients!
- Grilled Brownie Cupcakes – If your husband or father is a fan of grilling they are sure to get a kick out of these cute “Grilled” brownie cupcakes!
- Chocolate Pudding Cookie Dough Bars – This recipe may be Paleo based but it tastes AWESOME!
- Ice Cream Delight – Who doesn’t love ice cream? This recipe is sure to have Dad asking for it again and again!
- Peanut Butter Banana Cake – A teeny bit healthier, but it sure doesn’t taste that way!
- Magic Bars – These magic bars will magically be a hit with Dad and your whole family!
- Easy Peach Cobbler – This dessert not only tastes great it is super easy to make!
- Swedish Pancakes – Sweet doesn’t have to mean dessert, this would be a great way to start off Father’s Day!